Correlsense is growing rapidly and is looking for talented and innovative employees to join its team. We offer a creative and exciting environment where each person is encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture. If you are looking to be a part of a passionate and talented team, we invite you to send us your resume to [email protected]. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Agent Team – Senior Software Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Engineering from a well known university and/or relevant experience from the army (8200, Mamram, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Development in Java, C# – advantage
- Development in C – Must
- Deep knowledge in Java architecture and .Net frameworks – advantage
- Deep knowledge in Unix and Windows environments – advantage
- Experience in Bytecode-Instrumentation and native code – advantage
- Independent and self learner
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Able to reverse-engineer and understand java/c# applications
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Correlsense is looking for a talented Solution Architect to join us in deploying our flagship product, SharePath, both in pre-sales and post-sales phases.
- Bringing our product to a myriad of customer environments – Analyzing and understanding a variety of target applications and implementing our product based upon this.
- Leading a project on site and remotely, including training users at various levels.
- 70% technically oriented hands-on tasks, 30% customer facing management.
- Present analytical value reports showing how SharePath can monitor target applications and how this can help our customers improve their user’s experience.
- Plan, Install and troubleshoots complex and highly advanced software solutions and services.
- Internal interfaces – interacting with a variety of departments and levels including R&D, QA and Product Management.
- Perform technical implementation planning, deployment and other sustaining activities.
- The candidate must operate comfortably in a remote, self-directed, high availability or mission critical environments.
- Talented candidate with at least 5 years of holistic technical IT background (QA – complex environments, R&D, Sys Admin, DBA).
- Development background – mandatory.
- Troubleshooting, customer facing and presentation skills (including training experience).
- High level technical skills – Strong OS configurations skills, scripting, DB and disk configuration all mixed in with a bit of JAVA coding.
- Technical knowledge – Linux/Unix, Windows VMware, database knowledge, as well as basic programming and scripting skills. In addition, any background in networking is an asset.
- Relevant BA – advantageous.
- Ability to work in a very intense environment both as part of a team and independently.
- Self learning abilities – ability to jump start technical projects and learn on the fly – must.
- Flexibility and improvisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English.
- Willing to Travel.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule and react to business needs 24×7.
Please send resume to [email protected].