Today’s APM tools do not provide sufficient capabilities to perform real end user monitoring of Oracle applications. While these tools can track basic performance data, most solutions do not cover the entire Oracle E-Business Suite technology stack and it can be challenging to acquire the in-depth visibility needed to properly manage your application’s performance.
See below for a recording of an online seminar and slide deck where we showcase solutions for application support engineers, application owners, QA engineers, Oracle Forms developers and EBS Integrators. Topics include how to:
- Isolate problems before end users experience them
- Gain visibility into the potential source of bottlenecks in Oracle components
- Reduce the risk and overall time to rollout for new applications, Oracle Forms migrations and EBS upgrades
- Analyze stress tests to identify, isolate and resolve scalability issues before rolling out to production
- Monitor your end user experience with both real-time and historical performance metrics
View the recording or presentation slides below.
Thanks for watching.