SharePath can track transactions hop-by-hop across the broadest array of technologies of any APM vendor.
- Need to monitor your Tomcat application? No problem, We can do it.
- JBoss? WebSphere? WebLogic? We monitor those.
- IIS? ASP.NET? .NET? Of course.
- Web Server monitoring, like Apache Web Server, IBM HTTP Server, Sun One (iPlanet), Oracle HTTP Server, etc. Proxy Server monitoring would work as well.
- We can monitor and track transactions through Java and .NET, but also C, C++, Cobol, PHP, TCL, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Monitoring of legacy technologies, like ASP (not .Net), Java 1.4 , .Net 1.1, Oracle Forms, and others.
- We monitor all the major databases: Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, Informix, Postgres – you name it!
- We can monitor and trace transactions for enterprise applications too! Documentum monitoring, IBM Portal Server monitoring, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD-Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Remedy and many more.
- If you are in healthcare IT, we can help with support for TriZetto Facets, eClinicalWorks and lots of others.
- Middleware / Integration monitoring, like WebSphere Message Broker, or WebSphere MQ, or Tibco EMS, or Tibco RV. Sonic-MQ, Mule-ESB, Tuxedo, Corba ORBit Server – all good!
- Not to forget your end-users! Rich-client monitoring, native mobile application monitoring for iOS and Android, and of course Web application monitoring for all browsers, mobile or desktop.
In short, we see everything!