SharePath is an enterprise-class platform that gives you and your stakeholders the visibility needed to manage today’s most complex applications. Whether you are experiencing intermittent performance issues or want to proactively manage your service levels, you can use SharePath to quickly identify the parts of your IT infrastructure or application code that are underperforming.
“Using this product allows us to objectively measure application performance, as opposed to subjective measurements we had before.”
– Chen Moskovich, Information Security, FIBI
The number and velocity of new application rollouts can create an environment where no single person or team understands the impact of code changes, upgrades and routine maintenance. These challenges are only compounded by distributed architectures, outsourced operations and agile release cycles.
Whether you are in IT operations, application support teams or a role where your livelihood depends on the consistent performance of a software application, you need the right data to be confident in how a given program is performing in this complicated IT world. Service level questions come from a range of stakeholders including anything from an executive looking for a simple answer, to a complaint from an important customer, to an application support manager who needs immediate knowledge about what (if anything) caused a reported slowdown. This is where SharePath can help. With intuitive dashboards for business stakeholders, to sophisticated querying tools for IT professionals, you can be confident you have the proof you need to build consensus the next time there is a problem.
Many APM solutions exist today to help you manage your applications. These tools are often designed for specific software packages or hardware and miss the big picture of how your entire application works, from your data center to the end user, with a clear view of all the important points in between. The SharePath difference is in how it traces transactions and automatically uses this data to create an accurate, real-time representation of your environment and true measurements of service level performance. You can start with high level dashboards to quickly see the problem and then drill down into the complete data to get the root cause of a problem, all within minutes rather than hours or days.
SharePath’s unique approach to collecting application data also means that it can monitor a wider range of applications and protocols out of the box with virtually no configuration or modifications to production code. As a result, you will have fewer blind spots and better data to solve problems and improve performance.
- Captures your real user experience - Unlike synthetic monitoring or byte code instrumentation products, SharePath collects data about 100% of your production transactions, rather than samples that can miss important events.
- Shows your shared-services usage and dependencies - You can understand how shared services affect the overall performance of your applications.
- Monitors KPIs in real-time - Use SharePath to provide alerts based on manually configured or automatically generated baselines.
- Tracks application and transaction behavior - You can visualize the individual transaction, hop by hop, across the data center and deep into the code.
- Reduces problem isolation time - With SharePath’s unique one-click problem isolation feature, you can find the source of problems even for the most intermittent, complex and hidden issues.
- Optimizes your end-user experience - Use advanced analytics to find application and transaction level bottlenecks.
- Mitigates risks for rollouts - With wide (cross-component) and deep (code-level) comparisons of application behavior across timeframes, you can quickly identify potential issues in pre-production, avoid going live with problems and provide fast relief in cases where this is an issue immediately after a rollout.
- Broad application support – Including LDAP, ESB, MQ, SSO, MF, C/C++ and fat clients. Regardless of your infrastructure (cloud, virtual, data center, hybrid) or your architecture (C++, C#, Java), SharePath just works.
- “No touch” instrumentation - No need to modify app code or payloads to trace transactions with proven low overhead.
- Accurate – Make decisions based on real data facts, not samples and averages.
- Efficient – Get your answers fast from a single platform without the need to drill down into multiple systems and piles of data.
- Self maintaining – Auto detects changes in your infrastructure and application dependencies. Resistant to application, technology and infrastructure changes.
- Minimal configuration – Painless installation and configuration for IT operations teams without developer assistance.
- Lightweight collectors – Proprietary collector technology adds virtually no overhead to application traffic.