SharePath’s Advanced Analytics is based on an advanced OLAP engine that provides multi-dimensional views of how your infrastructure, applications, transactions, components as well as shared services are working together.
By visualizing workloads, usage and trends for over 180 views of your data center and application performance metrics, SharePath’s Advanced Analytics allows you to:
- Identify bottlenecks across all layers to improve and optimize your end user experience and reduce current and future performance issues
- Understand both infrastructure and shared services usage by application or transaction type
- Find problems occurring in real-time by comparing recent minutes of activity to an hour or a day before
- Isolate sporadic performance issues using sophisticated “Good vs Bad” application and transaction behavior models
- Understand application or transaction behavior changes across timeframes (for example: before and after code or configuration changes)
- Analyze stress tests by comparing application behavior under varying loads of concurrent users and throughputs to identify cross-tier bottlenecks
Get Started with SharePath for Free
The best way to see how SharePath can help you and your team get a clearer view of your applications’ true end-user experience is to try SharePath for yourself for free.