The US healthcare system is going through major changes. As a payer you have to adapt to conform to new requirements such as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, HITECH and HIPAA. As health payment systems continue to evolve, the performance of your software applications and computer networks have never been more important.
No matter the state of the revenue cycle (quote-to-card, claim-to-payment, etc.), you are under pressure to decrease costs, improve customer service, comply with government mandates and find a way to stay abreast of your competitors. You may even be implementing a new generation of core software to increase efficiency.
SharePath is the only software that provides complete visibility into the performance of your systems – inside the walls of your company, at member companies, with approved hospitals and physicians groups, and to remote Software-as-a-Service applications. Our software monitors every user transaction spanning servers, middleware components, and a variety of endpoints – browsers, rich clients, and even terminals.
SharePath is fully compatible with TriZetto Facets and solutions from major healthcare information systems vendors like Cerner, Epic, and Oracle. In fact, some of these companies use SharePath themselves.
Your systems can be complex, covering everything from coding to medical management. They may interact with brokers, employers, subscribers, providers, and state and federal governments. Processing a claim, for example, may involve routing information across multiple internal and external networks and the cloud.
With SharePath you can:
- Keep your revenue-generating and claims systems online and reduce planned downtime
- Reduce the risk of implementing new core systems – SharePath helps you understand performance problems before they occur
- Accelerate the quote-to-card process – Signing new customers and enrolling subscribers are the processes that generate revenue and SharePath can make them faster and more efficient
- Streamline the claim-to-payment process – SharePath tracks the flow of information across all of your internal systems and their connections to provider systems
- Comply with HIPAA regulations – SharePath can manage encrypted information and maintains a complete audit trail of all of your recent transactions
- Reduce problem isolation time – SharePath’s one-click problem isolation gets to the root of the problem, even for the most intermittent and complex issues
SharePath’s easy to use dashboards give you the visibility that you need into your complex applications in order to ensure smooth operations and a positive experience for both internal and external users of your systems.
If you have specific questions or would just like to know more, please fill out the form below.