The US healthcare system is going through a period of unprecedented change. As a provider you have to constantly adapt to innovation in procedures and medical devices. You must also conform to new requirements such as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, HITECH and HIPAA. As health delivery systems continue to evolve, the performance of your software applications and computer networks have never been more important. Electronic Health Record applications, for example, need to perform flawlessly all day, every day.
A single electronic patient record can be accessed by a large number of internal and external systems. These connections to hospitals, physicians, information exchanges and insurance companies all need to work together to ensure that you meet the expectations of your stakeholders. If any one of these connections is slow or unavailable, the whole system can come to a halt.
SharePath is the only software that provides complete visibility into the performance of your new or existing EHR system: inside your facility, at your affiliated hospitals and physicians groups, with Payers and to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications in the cloud.
With SharePath you can:
- Reduce the risk of implementing EHR – Predict performance problems before they occur
- Ensure that physicians have a system they can use – Be confident that your application or system is working at peak performance
- Accelerate the claim-to-payment process – Use reports and dashboards to see if your system is working predictably and ensure prompt payment for tests and procedures
- Comply with meaningful use guidelines and HIPAA regulations – Ensure you meet performance level requirements set forth by Stage 2 guidelines, manage encrypted information and maintain a complete audit trail of all of your transactions
- Reduce problem isolation time – One-click problem isolation allows you to quickly get to the root of the problem, even for the most intermittent and complex issues
SharePath’s easy to use dashboards, real-time alerts and comprehensive reports can be understood by technical, administrative and clinical staff and enable effective communication among various stakeholders connected to your organization.
If you have specific questions or would just like to know more, please fill out the form below.